perfect combination

This was suppose to be ordinary but happened to be lovely.


Up to 18.10. office.

Checked my emails and replied when needed for an hour, got cappuccino and talked a while with colleagues, about last match and laughed myself out of it for twenty minutes, added list of meetings and presence of my project until lunch, had launch (laugh+lunch) and pray for an hour 15 minutes, wrote summary on committees in 2006 for three hours and then took pray again, prepared for tomorrow’s meeting publication, went to the loo before drove to the dentist and stop by at the ATM…

18.10. dentist.
Waiting for 18.15. Hate this, have too. Realize sometimes it occurs to other people I make an appointment with. It is not nice at all. That’s why I’d rather be early than have other people to wait for me. Checked my cell phone (I wonder where is he now?), sent two sms, read a copy of last week Macro Economy class (but not concentrating enough since there was a loud soap opera show in TV and a teenage boy sat next to me pretending he was a drummer, wow). Looking at the clock.

18.20. still dentist.
Looking at my cell phone again. Still nothing (is he okay?). While the teenage boy already had new activities, switching the TV channel in a fast mode while sms-ing somebody –who-I-don’t-care-who.

18.30. another still at the dentist.
10 minutes more and I will leave. (sorry, my drawback >> have a lack of patience with unsatisfied service)

18.35. another bloody..
Oh, the assistant asked me to come in… Thank God. The teenage boy went home, it happened to be that the boy came at the wrong day. His dentist time still Thursday next week. Scaling. It went for about 45 minutes. Smiling. Comfortable teeth.

19.15.
I walk out and having him waiting for me. Smiling. I like it. (already forgot about traffic jam, waiting time, even the teenage boy). Shall we have dinner? Yes, please. I’m starving. Took angkot and ate near the block.

Talk. Eat. Talk. Eat…

20.45.
Already?? So fast… it seems unfair when time felt so long at the dentist but fly at the dinner place. Looking around. There was rain, night, pedestrian way, and him.

I love rain, because you can feel the fresh scents
I love night because you can see the sparkling stars (proved on stars)
I love walking because you can look around, no need to think of playing your car break during high traffic or prepare money to give to the angkot’s driver.
And I love him.

If you mix them altogether, it turns out to be just… PERFECT.

** it’s the small thing that makes it big**

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Him"???
i'm wondering who is he....??

:-)

andai aku jadi pacar mu....:-)
cyn said…
romantic kinda post :-)
sita said…
korban novel cyn... hehehe..

Popular Posts