angkerbatu

another horror movie...

well, seems we (aku&dia) can't avoid watching these kinda movies. the portion of horror movies me and dia watch are bigger than other genre. and the funny part is that we watch it by accident, never planned. sometimes we watch it becoz it's the most better (others were even not appealing enough to watch), some other time is becoz it's the closest next schedule at that time, he he he...

well, here we are again watching horror movie, Angkerbatu.
although in the beginning a little skepticism still haunted me, this one finally raised my goosebumps.. and make me scared (scared: peeking between the fingers). pictures, angles, voices, and stories for me are nicely packaged. We can feel the goosebumps (at least i felt it hehehe).. In the end i just noticed Jose Purnomo is the director, no wonder! He made Jelangkung & Tusuk Jelangkung two of must watch Indonesian movies.

well, watching this is a no regret :-)
rate: 4 of 5

Comments

Popular Posts