back to business

after hibernate for a while, i am calling routinity again :-)

i do enjoy my lebaran holiday very much. most of my wishes have been accomplished.

I had:
1. Watched TV marathon
2. Watched new DVD movie (at last... I watched Snow Cake, great movie) & cinema movie (Lawang Sewu - well, u can't skip the horror aura these few weeks) ;-)
3. Played Pokemon Sapphire game **sampai puassss**
I had collected 8 Gym Badges and now are waiting my Pokemons to be ready to battle Wally.
4. Hang out with my highschool friends at home and ate soooo many cookies
5. Eat... Eat... Eat...
** program penggemukan badan, many people around me protested bcoz I'm too thin **
6. Sleep...sleep..sleep...
7. Massage with a touch of lulur *hmmm...*
8. Visited our old friends in our previous office
9. Read...read...and sleep again :-)

Thank you time, you give me so many opportunities to enjoy life.

Please visit me again soon! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts