10 lovely experiences in 2007

it's almost the end of the year again..
days rolling so easily like a marble in a marmer floor.
it shines, it sparkles and it stops for a while to get ready for the next roll :-)

my lovely experiences in 2007

1. when i admitted in UI for my postgraduate degree

2. when i receive a gift of firecrackers in front of my computer from dia

3. when my boy mates didn't have any idea what to give for my birthday and decided to give me animal dolls. they said it represent their face
(dog, pig and goat), i mean shio hehehe..

4.
when my niece, Aqeela, asked me to carry her around every time i meet her

5.
when i still have time to accompany my grandma and hug her and tell her that i love her before she passed away

6. when i join my new office and have my first travel abroad for free

7. when i have pictures under the kapuk tree, it feels like snow everywhere :-)

8. when me and my sister gave a birthday surprise cake for our parents

9.
when dia picked me up in the office (both when i was still in bogor and now in jakarta)

10. when i was surrounded by the people i love... and love me :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Semoga di tahun 2008 lebih sukses lagi dari tahun 2007 ya, ... Amin.
Anonymous said…
anak yang baik...;-)

Popular Posts