during flying

one activity that's entertaining for me during flight is to watch movies! :-)
on my last trip, i decided to watch No Reservation. and on my way back i watched transformers (again) because i was too late to watch Harry Potter. but then since i already watched it, i was not too enthusiasted anymore, so i tried other channels, and found POKEMON games, many types!
Yippeeee...!! :-P
at that time it was still my favourite game so I played it all the way back to Jakarta (see, dia gave me this game in the PC, so it's not me who 100% childish hehehe).
**the person sat beside me stared at me several times, but i don't care hehehe**

Comments

Anonymous said…
naik SQ ya? i recognize the seat.
gue ga mampu naek SQ kalo ga dibayarin kantor. kalo bayar sendiri sih males...
sita said…
hehehe.. u recognize it well Mba Al. Yups, itu official travel. kalo sendiri, sayang... mending dipake buat jalan2 di daratnya ;-)

Popular Posts