mimpi



after reading all the books i mentioned below, coincidentally it pointed to the same conclusion. dare to dream. i wonder how come I could read three similar books at the same time? :-)
Tidak ada satu daun pun yang gugur tanpa sepengetahuan Allah. Allah selalu menjadikan sesuatu dengan suatu alasan. then I wonder..., yes... I do have a dream. although I never set it as a target (like I told you on my new year post)... but yes... I have :-)

my dreams are:
1. go around the world
(it would be nice if I can go with my husband, in the future)
i really would love to step in all parts of the world, in anyway, in anyhow, as long as it's halal :-)
2. have a small shop beside my house
this shop can sells anything (handycrafts, foods, vegetables), so i can work and still near my children
3. lovely family
well, what can I say about this? I guess this is also what everybody dream of :-)

and the dream continues....

Comments

Popular Posts