sawadee...

i am preparing for my travel again tomorrow...
but this time i dont feel really excited to go as usual.
most probably because i'm going to leave my father alone at home. both my mom and my sister are on travel also for two weeks and have left earlier.

so last weekend the house felt so empty with only me and my father who stayed. and now that im going to leave also makes me think about him, like who will take care of him etc. i dont like being lonely so i know how it feels. hehehe... sentimentil banget nih.
ini aja belum bekeluarga, gimana kalo uda punya anak yah... skrg aja rasanya berat banget deh, bener :-)

but we still need to move on kan? everything's gonna be alright ta :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wah senangnya di kantor baru jadi sering jalannya ke LN, jangan lupa oleh-olehnya ya ;-)

Popular Posts