happy lighter day

i feel a little lighter today.

besides of having my work assigment complete (translating a software handbook) and my homework for Business Internasional done, I also finally attended yesterday class.
yesterday i felt sooo lazy to attend the macro economic class. i was trying to find a good reason to myself why i better not go to the campuss. hehehe... actually it was raining quite heavily yesterday which could support me to directly went home. but then,,, i remembered what my lecturer told us on Monday
"Nak, lebih baik menderita 3,5 tahun daripada menderita selamanya"
this was actually his encouragement to us, students, for not giving up hope. 3.5 years is our limit to study for graduate degree hehehe...
so then, i went to campuss fully hearted (thanks Ben, for offering me to go with you) and joined the class until the end. u know what? it was a fortunate to join it, because the lecturer is very good in giving lecture and the topic of political economy was very interesting. well, at least, he succeed to make us interested! :-)

it's now two weeks to mid exam. wish me lucK!
and the best for all of you too :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
so inspiring hon..;-)

thanks so much..

Popular Posts