sabar Bu...

jd ga enak baca ulang 2 posting kemarin. feels like i spread negative aura to others (maaf yah).. tapi emang bener seperti kata ibu ini, manusiawi koq. jenuh yg gw rasain di kantor sebenernya bukan karena kerjaan yg monoton, tapi karena i really don't have anything to do! (gaplok sita...) the ball is not in my hand, i've worked my part, so i have to wait for other parties to follow up what i've done so i can work again. but before that i can do nothing but wait

being in an idle mode, is not a very nice feeling. but thankfully it's just for a while. i still found some surprises in the end of the day.

1. my friend suddenly texted me and said she's going to married soon. that's not the surprise part, what surprising was she will marry another guy which is not her boyfriend she introduced weeks ago.
2. a travel agent suddently sent me an email informing that my flight schedule has been booked. i never booked any flight so for several minutes gw bengong. **kirain menang undian**

anyway, both are nice surprises. maafkan saya Allah, semoga selalu ingat untuk bersyukur no matter what

Comments

Popular Posts