one day at the dipo

dia told me that place where train parks are called "dipo"

since becoming one of the rocker(rombongan kereta), i always go to the dipo if i come early to station. dia said it's okay to go there and find seat first, since the train also open the doors.

one day, early morning.
1 new sms.
dia: i'll be late. let's take the 06.23 train.
me: ok :-)

i arrived there early. went to dipo. confuse which train to take.
and then came a nice guy.

tall. white. with glasses.

he showed me which train to take. accompany me while waiting our turn to get on the train (actually, we have to hop to the train) and sit one line with me.

stop in manggarai to take another train.
we met again and he smiled at me.

i told dia about the nice guy.
and dia said: "let's take the usual 06.10 tomorrow, shall we?"

:-)

Comments

rievees said…
Did u smell that?
D burnt heart sure stinks.. :P
Anonymous said…
he he he
sita said…
2 rievees: it sure did :-) still like the smell anyway hehehe... :-P

2 jambulberseri: :-P

Popular Posts