me and my crankiness

i'm such a cranky and impatience person.

i'm cranky when i'm tired.
and when i'm tired and cranky i can be a super unfriendly person. u should not mess up with me when i'm cranky.
u can ask dia, he knows me the best.

just like yesterday (and many days we had together) when the train was late. i was exhausted by the un-normal Friday work pressure, i havent eaten although i was not fasting, and dia talked unnecessary things (duh maaf ya sayang), so i expected at least we can go home to our town in a decent time, decent train, and decent seat.

but when i watched the train was late and the train people (or whatever they are called) don't have any idea where the train is (which so not make sense for me), i was so tired and cranky i can eat all the people around me

but again, there's dia, and he's the best. he makes me feel better by massaging my head. and i feel much better when the train finally comes and i fortunately got a seat

u know? all i want if i'm tired (and to avoid being cranky) is to take a bath. hehehe... really, it's my self healing. after bath, i can feel a lot more relax and allow myself to think more rationally hehehe...


Happy weekend guys!


Popular Posts