out of ordinary = extraordinary

have u tried to do something spontaneous? travel to Bali the next day or quit from job?
i did yesterday, though mine is quite simple and less risk :-)
i took one day leave on the last minute.

love it. i don't need to wake up early, i can play my favourite NDS game, i can continue to read The Alchemist, i can watch gossip in three TV channels, i can drive around Bogor with my mom and eat Mie Taken, and i can meet my lovely nieces, Ajeng and Aqeela.

Since the baby girl Ajeng has slept, I spent the night playing with the 5 years old, Aqeela.
- we sang Laskar Pelangi's soundtrack by Nidji
- we conversed in English (not all the time off course)
- she showed me her drawing book and told me aaalll the picture in the book while sitting on my lap
- we played with clays and made some colourful hair pin and dices from it
- i took her to bed and read her a story book
in the end, she gave me a big great hug :-)

that's what i call extraordinary.

Popular Posts