(not) home alone

i was about to post something about loneliness tonight, when some of my friends chat me :)
i know i only away for 5 days and travel should be fun because i love travel,but... i admit i had times when i was officially lonely and praying for somebody or even anybody to suddenly appear in front of me, smile, and we can go to a cafe for a warm cappucino and a long chit chat hahaha... :D

this syndrom usually happens on the last day of the meeting. when everybody already checked out earlier than me. or when i came back from the meeting, enter my hotel room, and nobody was there. or when i already sholat in the midnight, laid back on my bed, and it feels so silent.
i love privacy, but also need somebody else.

anyway, i'm coming home tomorrow.
and the best thing is... my husband will pick me up :)

love u all... have a nice weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts