the happy weekend

Yesterday’s weekend was a long weekend for both of us.

Since my husband office celebrates Europe Day, his office was closed on Friday for holiday. If husband doesn’t work, then wife should not work too, don’t u think? Hehehe…

So on Friday we let ourselves rest at home. A very lazy couple lah. Complemented with rain up until afternoon hehehe… it was lovely.

Alhamdulillah, many beautiful things happened this weekend.

we finally went to banks together. It’s hard for both of us to go to the bank in our hometown since all day we are out for work.
we will attend dia’s graduation on Thursday
we washed our clothes and bedsheets together! Hahaha…
we had family gathering on Saturday and I finally met my two super-cute-nieces… I miss them very much
I came to my parents-in-law home and was given a nice cake, yay!
I ate 5 times a day. Yes, my baby is a super craver!
dia bought me J-Co, my favourite? Choco Loco and Van de Cheese :)
dia brought me a surprise. Three books of pregnancy, complete and detail, with yoga lessons too!
and… we finally found a bright light for our new project… bismillah… hope it turns out well!

Happy Monday everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts