sita wants


to read another Sophie Kinsella's book "The Undomestic Goddess"
to watch Xmen Origins: Wolverine, Knowing, Jamila & President, and many more! it has been more that two months since i went to the movies *yup, im so not gaul hehehe* and i'm craviiiing to watch it!
to buy a new handphone. not because i'm a gadget freak. in contrary i'm a total NERD when it comes to e-device. my current lovely handphone has been with me since my first year in college for my bachelor degree, so..6 years?? hahaha... she's still okay though, but she's getting old, and i'm (finally) thinking to give her a rest and switch it with a new one. any recommendation?
KARAOKE! no doubt.
to work less and be at home more. not (only) to have more endless sleep *hehehe,what a cow* but also to have more exercise in the morning such as swimming ( i love swimming!) or yoga for my future little baby
to be able to deliver my baby well. don't we all do? :)

Comments

Popular Posts