The Friday Night Knitting Club


if there's a 5-scale to rate a book, i'll definitely fill all the scale for this book, The Friday Night Knitting Club. :)
(usually my best review stays on 4 from 5-scale)

it took me some times to digest the words since I've been absent for quite a while in reading English books. but after reading several pages, I totally can't stop. I love this book until the very end.

i love how Kate Jacobs relates all the techniques of knitting into the principles of life. how we work, we survive, we pray, we love. for life. the ending is so unexpected and touchy, i shed tears from the bottom of my heart.

please read it, you won't regret it :)

PS: u don't need to know how to knit to read this book.
PPS: i read that the book is going to turn into a movie, can't wait!

Comments

alaya said…
i'll look for this book ;)
sita said…
@alaya: hehehe... some may disagree with my opinion Al, but hope u enjoy it :)

Popular Posts