happy list


a best friend called me last night, said that she was also pregnant. she's 3 weeks by now. i hope she can feel the big smile on my face :)
watched Jim Carrey in YES Man. not as plastic as he usually is, but i enjoy it. plus, i love watching Zooey Deschanel . i don't know why but she reminds me of Audrey Tautou.
made sushi together with my friends at my house *i'll share the very simple recipe later*
i finally finished playing the lawyer game series, Apollo Justice. yay! i am a game freak :D
our going-to-be baby received very early gifts from my sister cousin. yes, gifts! alhamdulillah. it was so unexpected and definitely will be useful when he or she arrives in this world. my thank you will never be enough for her. warm hugs Mba :)
me and my husband's dream of the thing is getting closer. wish us luck!

Comments

Popular Posts