my weekend










1. watched KillShot.

i think it's a serious and thrilling movie, although the tense is not too high. it tells a about an experienced hitman so during the movie u can watch many shooting scenes. dangerous for kids. i also notice that Richie Nix was roled by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, the actor who played in 10 Things I Hate About You. No wonder he looked familiar :)

2. read Maryamah Karpov and A Very Yuppy Wedding (AVYW)
yup, i switched my reading into Indonesian novels. maybe i'm too lazy to read the English ones. i like Maryamah Karpov, it's a down-to-earth novel yet has a mature content. however, i still want to know more the end of Ikal and A Ling's relationship (tolong Mas Andrea, bikin satu lagi dong novelnya hehehe).. now, im reading AVYW by Ika Natassa. it's a light novel with funny and smart plots in it.

3. wore my first maternity kebaya
my high school friend has just married last weekend and i am happy for her and her (now) husband. i'm also happy because i can try my new kebaya (wehehe), my first one during pregnancy. basically, it's a simple baby doll kebaya, brown colored with silver flowers and decorated by tile on the neck and chest. this kebaya was designed by my wedding tailor also. i always feel pretty when she designs kebaya for me :)

4. played Spiderwick Chronicles
no doubt, i'm a game freak. i just completed the Spiderwick Chronicles game in my Nintendo DS, and it was sooo fun! it's an RPG game, like an adventure game where u have to battle enemies but also have story in it. the display of the game is good, the english good, the skill for battle is good, that's why i can finished it in just two days! hehehe

5. drink es cendol & eat durian ice cream
the es cendol appeared during my cousin's engagement ceremony. love the food there. i ate dimsum, meatball soup, etc. but my most favourite part is where i can drink (or eat??) es cendol. hwaaaa.... i can feel heaven on earth!
the second heaven on earth was when my hubby and I took leave together on Monday, strolling around our hometown and found a lovely ES DUREN stall just beside the Gramedia Pajajaran. it costs only 8000 rupiahs and it tastes sooooooo delicioussss... the ice cream seller even add more durian to our glass without any special reason and it's FREE! yay!!


looking forward for the next weekend! :)

Comments

Popular Posts