when you're 4 months pregnant..

my tummy (finally) looks bigger :D ayah, ayo waktunya foto ibu lagi :)
no mual-mual and pusing-pusing at all, segar gumilar... alhamdulillah..
makan.. makan dan makan.. the no guilty pleasure hehehe...
i miss my child even more...
it has been more than one month since i saw our child in the USG screen. as usual, i'm worried because up to now i don't have any complaint about my pregnancy. *suami geleng-geleng kepala.. ga ada keluhan malah khawatir hehe*
i'm worried... is he/she okay? are u still jumping inside there my baby? is mom's tummy warm enough for you? :)
i dreamed about him/her last night. he/she is very cuuuteee... i know the gender in my dream, but i won't tell. not yet. i want to hear what the doctor said tomorrow.

dear baby, see u tomorrow ya sayang...

Comments

Popular Posts