Expect the Unexpected

it's been more than three weeks since i write in my blog. i'm so not talented for multi tasking :)

how are you sita? (or should i say "how is me? hihihi)

if i can say.. life has been extra amazing surprise.
last month, i thought i will be a (temporary) housewife and part-time consultant who works from home.
today, i'm sitting in my own office room with beautiful scenery of trees around me.

yes, i'm back to the office world.
who knew?
I was 7 months pregnant at the time they called me and offer the job. i fully realized my condition at that time and not expecting too much for a call. at that time my pray to Alla was if this job will bring good for my child then please ease the path for me to be accepted. who wants to hire a soon-to-be mother that will leave the office for 3 months after only 1.5 months working?? but they did call me. i was accepted.


what's best?
they are fully aware with my pregnancy condition, and it's not a problem for them. they even had a back up plan for me, hiring a temporary staff while i'm in maternity leave. salary? beyond my expectation.

what's best next?
the office is in my hometown, only 10 minutes drive from my home. it is surrounded in a very fresh and green environment with so less polution compared to Jakarta. it has a cafetaria with healthy food. and one more, my hospital that i plan to deliver my baby is also only 15 minutes away from my office. i was blessed.

what's the next best best?
the office has a child care facility. baby bedrooms. baby bathrooms. nursery rooms for breastfeeding.
alhamdulillah ya Allah.. u never stop showering me with your gift.

what's the best of the best?
Allah SWT. off course. alhamdulillah...


never stop dreaming ya teman-teman..
work hard, play hard, pray hard.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts