tesis oh tesis


last week has been crazy for me.
i had to write five chapters of my thesis in order to qualify for a final presentation of my thesis.
at that time i had a BIG ZERO on my thesis writing. so i need to type it from the very beginning, the title page.
five nights in a row i slept at 12 in the morning. type and type and type.
i tried to
sneak my thesis work during office hours but it was totally fail. my work load was as hectic as my thesis. i even have 4 meetings in a day! so u can forget about doing thesis in the office.

but it paid off.
my advisor said i can apply for a seminar this november (off course with a load of revisions waiting to be done) :)
alhamdulillah... to me, it's a good progress.
after 6 months of stagnation, at least i can see the big picture of my thesis hehehe...
wish me luck teman-teman... let's see in a few weeks
what i will deliver first: my thesis presentation or my baby :)

special thanks:
** husband, for his endless patience especially facing my ignorance in taking care of him during last week (and perhaps a few more weeks? hehehe)
** my precious little baby in my tummy: i never saw a strong person like you, terima kasih banyak ya sayang, untuk menemani ibu setiap saat. i love you.

Comments

-Ow- said…
gluck neng!
Super mommy :*
tea said…
Hiyaaaa.. pasti baby nya ikut pinter seperti Mommy :D diperut aja udah ikutan belajar, hihihi. Amiiin. Best wishes for both of you :)

Popular Posts