a little pleasure called "break"


my life this past few weeks has been frantically exhausting but at the same time exhilarating.

work runs like crazy. i don't want to look like a super busy person, but my project is just in its preliminary phase and all of us including my boss often needs to work over time and we can't even take our annual leave. when i checked mine it has summed up to 18 days leave!

tenure training, questionnaire translation, budget monitoring, preparation for field work, field visit. it's all come in sequence with no space to relax. but thankfully, alhamdulillah, things are going well so far i can now step back for a while, take a deep breath and shut down my computer. hehe. at least for the next few days. it is time for a private and exclusive family time. yay!!

furnishing the house is still moving on. today my husband gave me a pleasure to pick my own color choice for the inside wall. i chose catylac, type: paper lace. we'll see how it gets. excited!!


ps: story of my travel to central kalimantan coming soon. it was amazing!


night night!!

Comments

Popular Posts