Weekender


last week my sister went to Bali and when she arrived home she brought with her a Weekender magazine.
it has been almost a year since I last read Weekender. I first read this in my previous office where they subscribed Jakarta Post daily and this Weekender magazine is one of their sub-publication.

I love Weekender since the first time I read it.
first of all, it's in English. second, the content doesn't make you sleepy, even if it's in English, and it really broaden up your view about the world.

my favourite article is 20/20 which features 20 questions that has to be answered by a public figure.

August edition displays Aming with a big title "Aming's X appeal". Don't you think it's eye catching? :)
I plan to read it this whole week. Hopefully I can find enough time.
Oh, and I am planning to subscribe for only the Weekender. I don't know if it's possible, but we'll see.

You can read it online here

Cheerio!

Comments

Popular Posts