being at home


is what i crave for in the last few weeks.
and it comes true!

almost a week i have my Eid holiday.
although no home assistant, i loved the atmosphere of silence with trees and grass in the vicinity.
playing with my son is such a pleasure. having my husband beside me and the whole family of mine adds up the oh-feels-like-heaven moment. :)

Razki after stepping into his 9 months becomes surprisingly smarter and smarter.
he can claps his hand when we asked, give us funny faces, catch and throw balls (??? i can't believe it but it's true), and always want to stand by himself, which is still difficult for him.

husband is in Kebumen now, visiting her grandmother. sister is working, as well as my parents.
i am alone with Razki now and while he is asleep, i played my only game at the moment, Cafe World hahaha.

planning to go to a saloon for a massage. later in the noon probably.
i will now watch Star World first, there is Canada Next Top Model :D

bye!! happy holiday!

Comments

Omjambul said…
Kangen razki dan ibun

Popular Posts