cupcake

is the hottest trend in town, well, at least for me :D

i am preparing my son's tedhak siten (acara turun tanah di dalam kebudayaan Jawa) and I want to give Razki's cousins and uncles (yes, some of his uncles are still toddlers :D) a souvenir. i had the idea to give cupcake for them because of my dear cousin, Mama Pipit. She gave Razki a very cute Barney cupcake at Diajeng 2nd birthday, her second daughter.

from there i start to explore all vendors who sell cupcakes.
and guess what i always amazed with their creation. so cute and so beautiful I not dare eat. one of the proven talented cupcake-maker is this (click!).
not only cupcake, she is able to make all sort of unique and awesome cakes.
back to my son's upcoming event, i have decided to use the same vendor as Mama Pipits. i will let you know what kind of cupcake i ordered once i have it on my hand :)



have a nice weekend peeps!

Comments

Popular Posts