this Sunday

here i am, sitting in front of my sweet little laptop, sipping my moccacino and, while browsing, watching Desperate Housewives season 6.

there are so many things i could (and had wanted) to tell in my blog.
but, as usual, i don't have the energy to let it all out.

however, if i can say two words (haha) it should be tired. but happy.
tired because not only weekdays, weekends feel like a blink of an eye. it went too fast.
weekdays are crazy. although i love my work, sometimes, there is one tiny bit of my heart who wants to shout out, " What a day!"
because... now, at my current work, i hardly have time do other than work related things. well, u know even if we are working we can sometimes do some chat or browsing your facebook *wink* ;)
but look at me now, able to be online in YM or Gtalk is a privilege. it was exhausting but worth the time.

weekends are so..seru!
although no more tidur sampai siang dan malas-malasan, my weekends are filled with many activities for my family and my home.
last week, we finally managed to buy an air conditioner. alhamdulillah. and tonight we are having another open fasting at our house with Deni's friends. it was tiring, but lovely.

our next project might be to find another furniture. we tried to find sofa last week but somehow nothing matches our desire. we want to be extra careful in choosing our furniture because we want it to last forever.

i hope all of you have a good weekend, because i did.
night - night folks!

Comments

Popular Posts