happy


last weekend was wonderful.
we finally have the sofa, and.. it looks exactly as I imagined. it is now one of my personal heaven :)
the sofa is so comfortable, it is hard to stand up once you sit on it. Alhamdulillah.
My father and mother heart it a lot, they want to order a sofa too! :)
For those who are interested, we made it in Janel's, Bantar Kemang. Highly recommended.

from one dream to another.
our next project is dining table. We (well, actually me) had a hard time deciding which comes first. Dining table, coffee table, work table or TV set. I want it all *krauuuk, bite me* :D
but then the most reasonable one is, off course, to have a dining table first. if possible. if we have
the budget. *lirik suami*
so now it is time for me to venture around websites, looking for the most suitable dining table. the one that can directly capture my heart :)
wish us luck!!

Comments

Popular Posts