just do it


my boss asked me if I am currently writing a paper and needs mentoring. i had a long time answering this. not because the question is difficult. i directly know that the answer is no, i am not writing any scientific papers at the time being.
the reason i didn't promptly answer is because i have a huge interest in writing but i don't know WHAT to write. all i write in my daily life is writing blog and write emails :)

i don't want to sound like complaining but thinking on what topic to write especially for scientific matters, for me it requires a special time where i don't do anything else in the office which is, for now, impossible. i am drowning in emails and manage project i hardly have time to contemplate for research ideas. but then i realized if i keep waiting for the right time to think, i will never think! so then i am promising to myself starting today (yes, today and crossing my fingers tight) i will start to read one paper/articles/book chapter per day. lets see how things work. happy weekend!!

Comments

Popular Posts