buying rattan


Yes, we finally laid our heart in rattan for the dining table.
It was a very nice venture - looking at two rattan stores in Bogor and my hunch is that we are not mistaken in choosing our store.

At first we hesitated because the owner just sit behind the table, watching our moves. Just so you know, I am a terrible consumer. I always honor the motto "Konsumen adalah raja. You need us, not we need you" hahaha... *ketawa mangap gede banget*. But then I changed my mind when she (the owner) stood up and, to my surprise, took us around the store, explaining the variety of rattan they use, and offer some bonus for us. Wowww.. now this is what I called a good seller.

In the end, because of her promotion, we end up not only ordering dining table for six, but also room partition and two guest chairs, already completed with table and pillows. We also get two bonuses: a "tudung saji" and a hanging lamp. For free. Yay!
The total cost is less than 5 million. I think it is worth the price. We will just have to wait and see the result in the next two weeks.

If turns out to be good, I am thinking to order again :)

Happy Monday!


Comments

Popular Posts