crazy us


sometimes I think that my husband and I are such spontaneous persons. we do the unthinkable. well at least for me *takut suami protes* :P

and here we do it again.
instead of buying a dining table, we end up ordering one TV table, one buffet table (which I called meja belakang sofa) and coffee table.

this is probably because up until today, I haven't found a decent dining table which I like. I want a dining table that can capture my heart at first sight. I know I am being perfectionist. but for me, I don't mind paying a bit more as long as I like it. it's worthed.

and that was exactly what I felt when I saw our tables (the TV table et al). it looked sooo beautiful.
the carpenter said other costumers like our design and almost want to buy them if the carpenter didn't mention that those are ours. Alhamdulillah.

too bad i forgot to take pictures of them. the carpenter will deliver it to our house this weekend, I will try to remember to bring my camera and share with you all :)

as for the carpenter. we found him accidentally during our trip along the city of Bogor. so far I like his work and his attitude. I will also share with you his name and simple showroom once I received (and satisfied!) with the end product.

can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts