ending 2010

this might make me look so narcist :P , apologies, but we need to gratitude ourselves once in a while, right?
I am profiled in my office Scientific Staff Profile. for me, it is an achievement because for long I have wanted to be a researcher or scientist (the latter is much more difficult though) and now I am on my way there.

another achievement this year (again for myself) is for me to be a co-author for one of my office's publication. although I am the last author but it means a lot for me. thanks to my boss who give me the opportunity :)
the last one is the one that I favour most, two of my snapshots are selected for my office's publication! yay!
this one makes me happy because i love taking photographs and knowing that one of your shot is displayed in a publication is just.. amazing! :)

alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for your super generosity.
Hopefully next year we can be better at work and of course, better at family and parenthood.

Comments

Popular Posts