lunch date

my husband and I decided to take a few days off from work. apart from my husband's and my son's closed birthdays, i personally want to re-energize myself. although my work place is near from home, my work load is kind of the opposite. last week was stressful since my project was preparing for our first launch event of our new publication and every little problems suddenly arised like zits! :D

anyway, after two days full playing with our son, my husband took me to a Japanese restaurant in Bogor, Midori. I was quite surprised since I know he doesn't really like Japanese. growing up in a very Indonesian tradition, his favourites are more of a fried cassava (singkong goreng bow), buras oncom, and perkedel :)
so when he said "lets eat lunch in Midori", i asked him several times if he was positively sure about it.

and he simply said "don't worry, i love ramen".

which i doubt very much :)

and so, there we were sitting in a cozy and relaxing atmosphere of Midori. it was Monday, working day and first day of the week, so I guess not many people hanging around there, it was quite peaceful. husband ordered a large bowl of Katsu Curry Ramen, and myself had a Paket Bento 3 which comprises of two ebi tempuras, one chicken teriyaki, three slices of salmon, rice, and miso soup.

it turned out my husband likes the ramen. well, at least he ate all of it.
and me? don't ask, i LOVE it. i ate every tiny bit of it. i offered husband my salmon but he politely refused it. he never likes sushi which is too bad, i think sushi is one of the best food on earth! hehehe

the lunch date went very well.
we feel full and happy.
thank you husband. next time i will accompany you eating sate kambing okay? :)

Comments

Popular Posts