silent MMXI


i am not a celebrating-type of person when it comes to new year.
i don't like to hang out and i don't like crowds. hehe.
but what i do like when it comes to new year is to wish what i want to achieve for next year.
i said wish because i don't want to set any target at all. i know what i want but i want to let it flow. being sagittarian makes me not want to leash myself (aka. rebel girl hahaha)

for this year, I am truly blessed to be given perfect health. not only for me, but for my son, my husband, and my whole family. i grace health a lot because it is the upmost gift that we often forget how precious it is when we are overtaken by the busy working life.

after health comes happiness. i graduated my master. we managed to buy a house. we enjoyed furnishing our house and at the same time saved a tiny bit of our income. Arazki celebrated his first birthday. my parents working, healthy and happy. this is more than i can imagine. alhamdulillah ya Allah.

and for 2011?
muahaha.. i am praying hard that we can still pay our loan on time! :D
i guess my wish in 2011 is : 1) at work: create more publication, 2) family: move to our house and have a chance to go for a holiday somewhere, perhaps Bali or Singapore and 3) have a Canon EOS 60D! hahahaha.... *amiiin sambil nutup mata khusyuk banget*

oh another wish, but I don't know if this will be in 2011 or beyond, is for hubby to continue his study and someday we can live overseas :)

enjoy the kembang api guys!

Comments

Popular Posts