Baby Arazki


sometimes in the end of the day when my son has fallen asleep, my mind swirls thinking about his growth progress day by day.

i feel blessed because so far he has been healthy and energetic. his curiosity could probably kill an elephant and his smile could probably kill Dian Sastro :D
in the other hand, Razki still wants me to hold his hand while walking, he still eats unsolid foods, and his teeth are still two.

some may say that his growth progress is slower than other toddlers, but I guess Razki just prefers to be more laid back :) some may say, that I am not trying hard enough to make him eat solid food. but it is definitely a waste of time to explain it to them why i prefer to teach Razki to eat solid food carefully,no?

anyway what I am trying to say is, don't sweat the small comments from other moms. we know what's the best for our children and when the best time to give it :)

enjoy the quality time!

Comments

Popular Posts