Me and technology


Hi everybody,

How's your Sunday?
I spend this Sunday at home. At the moment my son is fast asleep, my husband is somewhere in the backyard, either reading newspaper or doing his hobby with electronics. I myself am enjoying browsing in the internet while watching Oprah.

Speaking of technology, I am one among all people who likely be called "gaptek". Yes, I hardly put myself in the circle of globalization. True, that I do my daily works behind the desk, with telephone, with computer. But if you ask me about the newest browser, what does OS mean, have you heard about Android, then I am totally dull :D

but hey, last week was a milestone for me, after a long, back and forth thought, I decided to bought a BB. Bau Badan? Enak aja, wangi Channel nih. Banyak Berhutang? Ini bener, tapi bukan ini jawabannya *frustrasi* BlackBerry? iyaa itu diaaa... yay! :D
well actually my husband bought it for me *smooch*
I am probably the last human in my girlfriendhood who bough this gadget (haha). I bought this for a simple reason: to be close with my son. weird? not really. because by having a smartphone I don't have to sit in front of the computer all the time. I can browse many things while accompanying my son while he sleeps, for example hehehe.
bottom line, i can get what i want from one stop :)

pray for me okay, since i am so gaptek, i still need to practice how to use it. hehehe.

happy sunday peeps!!

Picture by: Brandon Laufenberg

Comments

Popular Posts