dreamy bed


i am absolutely a dreamy girl. i love to dream and now i am dreaming of having a bed :P

it suddenly crossed my mind when I was done with my work. so I decided to google the word "bed" and voila! you will see lots of beautiful bed designs.
my heart fell for this one. this is exactly what I have in mind. A not-too-high bed, made from wood (or rattan. ehem, forgive me God) and has rolling shelves below it to optimize the utility of the bed. one thing I might want to change is the wooden board behind it. I will cut half of its height.

actually, I think I love the whole picture. the carpet, the wooden floor (which is very expensive), the window style and even the hanging pictures :)

well, I am going to save this as one of my proposed idea for a bedroom. lets see what will happen later. don't you just love to design everything by your own? :)

happy weekend!

Comments

-Ow- said…
Beli ta..beliii...

Popular Posts