about being tough


I am having my second pregnancy.
It has the same excitement like Razki :)

I feel anxious every time we visit the doctor. Smile when seeing its picture on the screen during USG session. And can't wait for the next visit.

The difference is perhaps I feel more relax and less worried.
I eat what I want to eat without overwhelmed myself if the food is good for me and the baby or not. (Don't worry, I am not drinking coke or eat sushi)

Another difference is I feel weak almost all day. When I have Razki in the first trisemester, I had an afternoon sickness where I threw up almost everyday after arriving back home. This one is different. I don't throw up but I feel really weak and sick most of the time. It makes me sad because I can't accompany Razki as much as I want to. But I really hope this will soon pass away after I enter the second trisemester.

By the way, it has been 11 weeks now. I hope everything is going to be ok :)


Comments

-Ow- said…
Amiiiin..semoga lancar ya Ta sampe em-be-ro-jol :) Abis itu jangan kapok bikin yang ketiga ya.

Popular Posts