Spore story - part 1

finally, last week, alhamdulillah we had a chance to visit Singapore for holiday. yes, my little family, my father, mother and sister. rombongan sirkus :) and it was super awesome. no work related at all.

And... it is Razki's first experience to fly.
I was the one who were most worried. Bringing a 16 months baby in the airplane is a whole new experience for me. I was worried if Razki did not feel comfortable with the air pressure, with the limited seat space (Razki was not given his own seat so I have to put him on my lap). I was worried if the food was not good, if Razki doesn't want to drink his milk and the worst is if he cries. Ini selain bikin deg-degan juga bikin mokal emaknya. hahaha...

But thankfully all my worries didn't happen at all. During our flight to Singapore Razki enjoyed pressing the TV screen in front of our seat, reading books and not long fell asleep. And during our flight back to Jakarta, Razki slept just before take off and woke up after we landed! :D

We took Garuda Indonesia and arrived in Terminal 3 Changi Airport, the new terminal. This terminal looks really good and it is brand new. To my surpr
ise, Razki didn't seem to be shy at all. He walked around when we were waiting for our baggage and laughed when he saw a copter display.

We arrived quite late in the afternoon on our first day in Singapore so we decided to take a rest at the hotel. Realizing now that I have a son and an infant inside my belly I choose to follow my son's playtime. No more shop till you drop :)

This picture is when we were strolling in Singapore Botanical Garden. The garden is beautiful and well maintained. No rubbish, no spitting, no smoking. Everything is green. Razki here was playing with Ayah near the lake :)

More stories later :)


Comments

Popular Posts