The Tourist


Since we hardly have time to go to the cinema anymore, we switched it by watching them in DVDs. Last week we watched The Tourist.
  • Angelina Jolie is so sexy, no wonder she can stole Brad Pitt's heart ;)
  • I can never really understand how Johny Depp can have different faces in each character he plays. I really admire him. If it's not because of him, this movie will be totally lame.
  • Love the scenery of Venice, Italy. I wish I can go there someday with my husband and children.
  • Love the black dress and necklace which Angelina wears during the ball.
  • People think this movie is flat but somehow I found it smart enough. Again, Johny Depp contributed a lot.
  • In my surprise, there are no intimate scenes in this movie. Perhaps it's because of Pitt? :P

Comments

Popular Posts