Books I read in June



There are two books that I read in June that touched my heart.
They are PS. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern and For One More Day by Mitch Albom.

By coincidence (and I just realized this), I read both of them in a row and both of them tells about the story of the beloved one who has passed away and somehow they are "back" for a while to give an unforgettable memory for their family.

As you can guess, at some part I read them in tears, there are many wise words and beautiful proverbs there.

For One More Day
I was in tears reading the part where Charley Benetton said he didn't want to lose his mother again. But his mother said "You can't lose your mother, Charley. I am right here".

~ It reminds me of my own mother and all the people I love. I guess what Charley's mom said is right. You may lost the sight of your loved ones but you will never lose their love.


PS I Love You
One of the sentence that touched me is when Holly received a message from Gerry, his late husband, saying, " Remember our wonderful memories, but please don't be afraid to make some more".
And I guess that is true as well. The memories will always be alive but we need to move on.

:)





Comments

Popular Posts