today


is my last long leave-for-Eid holiday.

after 2 full weeks, tomorrow i will be back in the office *nada lemah letih lesu* hehehe..
so many good moments, although i can't deny there are some unpleasant ones too.

most of the good moments are having quality time with my son. even better, om jambul also took two weeks leave so we spent lots of time together as a little family.
another happy thing is that i was able to cross all my to-do-list. yay! believe it or not, it was actually not easy to complete all the task i've listed for myself. one of the task i wrote was to find a baby tafel. i don't know why but i feel i really need this baby tafel in my new house. i was almost desperate to find the right one with the right (read: cheap) price, especially realizing that my leave time is approaching to an end. but alhamdulillah, today we finally found the baby tafel. it is not new, it needs major reconstruction, but yet the price is reasonable. i will share with you the picture later (tapi ga janji ya) :)

ok, i guess it is time for me to go to bed.
stay happy, stay healthy!

ps: thank you husband for being so patience with me. i love you and Razki so much.

Comments

Popular Posts