Books I read in April


#1. Rumah Cokelat by Sitta Karina

Just like the title, Rumah Cokelat brought a warmth ambience of a new little family and their ups and downs life. Sitta Karina wrote in a light yet meaningful (and of course to me, mengharukan!) words of how difficult it is for a working mother to be away from her son, how her heart broke when her son chose to be with his nanny instead of her own mum, and how she finally overcome her own ego. The characters Sitta wrote are so close to reality you almost feel like it was you who she wrote about :)

I knew the name Okke (SepatuMerah) from blogging. She is one of the "pioneer bloggers" in Indonesia along with Ninit Yunita, Alaya Setya, etc (that's my guess ;)) Okke stories about a young woman who find one day she was not as luck as she is in terms of finding work :D and at the same time she learned about living a life in Jakarta the hard way. The book is a pleasure to read, light yet funny. To me, it is a good friend to accompany my pumping session.

Next book? Antologi Rasa by Ika Natassa.

Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts