Partikel by Dee


I am now reading Partikel by Dee, pen name of the well-known female author, Dewi Lestari.

I'm not a true follower of Dee to be honest. Some of her books such as Filosofi Kopi  and Rectoverso are not really my cup of tea (I only read the first story in Filkop). But some of her books I heart a lot, such as Perahu Kertas and Madre.

However, this 4th sequel of Supernova tickles my curiosity. So far the story has successfully made me undistracted :) It makes me want to collect the complete set of Supernova (I only read the second part which is Akar).

Nevertheless, I believe that Dee is a gifted writer. Her talent in writing added with her curiosity to learn anything that caught her interest and her intelligence perfectionism makes each sentence in Partikel is worth the read.

I hope I will get the same impression until I finish the book :)


Comments

Popular Posts