Adamdiction

If somebody has an addition with smoke or alcohol, at the moment I have addiction of Adam Levine. Like any other ordinary girl (yes, I consider myself young :-P), I love Adam's voice, it makes me constantly addicted listening to Maroon 5's songs. I can repeat one song all over again, like, more than 5 times, before moving on to another song track. Kalau dalam bahasa Indonesia, suaranya bikin meleleh :)
Apart from him being a hearthrob, I can see that he works hard to climb the music ladder and gets his position now as one of the top music bands in the world. I bought his album Hands All Over and love all the songs, literally! Now I am planning to buy his new album, Over Exposed. A bit late, yes, but better late than never.

Much success for you Adam, may you be healthy and happy like never before! :)



Photos:
www.berry.com
usmagazine.com
ibtimes.com

Comments

Popular Posts