roller coaster

Life has been much crazy these past few weeks.
Pikiran bercabang-cabang karena banyak yang harus diurusin.
At some points in my work life I feel like I want to give up. Working at odd hours, in the weekend, having quick lunch or even take lunch in front of the computer (not healthy!) are some of the nature of my work as a researcher.

Now we are swamped in figures and tables again for a paper (the same paper we made since two years ago!)
It is actually quite exciting though especially if I am still single. Being absolutely focus on my job, I don't mind working late, read papers in the evening or do some data mining during weekend. But I'm a mother of two, I have three boys (yes count my husband in) and I would prefer to be with them more often and taking care of them rather than spending more times in the office. I don't read papers in the evening because I am just simply too tired and lazy :)

So I would say yes life has been pretty crazy these past few weeks but yes somehow although hard to describe (and although I complain a lot!) I kind of enjoy working in research. There is some excitement in it, something that makes you keep on exercising your grey matter. So lets see how far I can go in this world called research.

Cheers
*yes, I am blogging because I am still workign now*

Comments

Popular Posts