Day #3

Hari ketiga di UC Berkeley.

Today the plan is to participate in a Thematic Working Group and a tour around the campus. I love Berkeley so far. It is located in the hill though so you often need to walk down and up the hill. I consider that as an exercise for my body as I rarely do sport. The food so far is nice, fortunately the campus provides a whole range of varieties starting from burger, pizza, salad, seafoods, Indian foods, and even white rice. So I am safe. Last night I managed to Skype my family. I was glad to see my children's faces although Bagas seems not to care so much but maybe it is because of his age. As Razki, he kept telling me that he wanted to be with me. I guess now he understands I am not there. It is heartbreaking for sure, but it is a good learning process for both me and my children.

Anyway, I need to go. Catch up with you later. Have a nice day all :)

Comments

Popular Posts