A pleasure of being a parent

Today was Independence Day celebration in Razki's playgroup school. Parents were invited to watch their children participate in various fun games. I have to go to work as usual, but after I dropped Razki at school I decided to stay a bit longer to watch him compete. It was fun. I watched him join a game where he has to move water from a big bowl to a bottle where the distant of the bowl and bottle was quite far so he needs to walk or run first. He got the 1st place for the 1st round and 3rd place for the 2nd round. The win part was nothing for me but to watch his excitement is priceless. Now I understand. I understand the indescribable feeling of watching your own child grow up. Realizing that he is not a baby anymore. He can walk, jump, run, and play with friends. He doesn't run to your arms so he feels secure anymore or cry to get your attention, now he just look back at you from his shoulder and wave happily saying goodbye and run to blend with his friends :)

It was just a simple game but to me I saw it as a huge achievement of my child and I can't be more proud at him :)

Love you my dear boys. I will always do.

Comments

Popular Posts