I feel like I have so many things in my head now yet so little time to blurt it all out.
I have so many books that I want to read but I end up browsing my phone because I can't decide which one to read first.
Today I feel so energetic yet can't deny the fact that I didn't do anything effectively.
Why?
Is this because I have difficulty in concentrating? For so many years I multitasked in work. Maybe this is one of the implications. I feel that I can't finish everything because I want to finish everything. Altogether. And due to the (what we thought) multitask work, I can be easily distracted. Parah. Maybe this is time for me to try to relax and concentrate. Make a list of what I want to do today and try to work on it one by one. Hopefully I can meet my target even better.

Good night!!

Comments

Popular Posts