Music saves my soul

I guess I always believe in that old wisdom.
Without music I don't think I will survive working the whole day in the office, full and bright. I always need my headphone in the office to listen to radios or just some clips in YouTube (sorry IT people I eat huge bytes everyday! *innocence look*) and I always turn on the stereo in my car. Otherwise I'll go nuts. Or worse, I'll sleep :))

So today while waiting for @omjambul to settle the payment of our new AC (yes, Bogor is not a friendly rainy city anymore unfortunately) I took Razki to Disc Tarra, a music store in Botani Square. When browsing through the best seller section, I saw a set of two CDs called the Acoustic album. This CD instantly caught my eyes, first because of its cover album of course and 2nd because it is acoustic. I only planned to buy the Acoustic 1st edition but, bummer, one staff there said that there is a 2nd edition of the Acoustic album (called Acoustic 2 of course) and said that the song list is better that the 1st edition. Being an expert in his area of marketing and persuading mothers who are easily tempted (like me!!) he offered me to listen to both CDs first, take my time to enjoy the song selection while sitting on the sofa. Darn! The best way to bribe a mother of two! And hey, I hold to the principle that when you are in doubt, not knowing which one to buy, BUY BOTH. So that is what I did hahahaha *desperate laugh*

Hey but really, like this post title, music saves my soul. So I didn't regret buying it especially when @omjambul said that he liked it too. Yeay! These 2 albums have good acoustic song selections so you definitely will feel it is worthed. Go grab one!

Acoustic

Comments

Popular Posts