Thank you Alaya!


I actually didn't expect anybody whom I send postcard to post it on their blog or mention it on the social media but whenever they did it always make me super happy!
One is from my favorite blogger and writer, Alaya Setya. I have been following her I think since 2007 or 2008? Especially after she and her friends wrote a book "The Traveler's Tale". I really wish she would write a book again, maybe a compilation of her blog posts? :)  hehehe.. ditunggu ya Al!

Anyway, sending postcard to me, has a different kind of way in keeping in touch with your friends and loved ones. It is more personal instead of only saying hi in Facebook or Twitter. To me at least, it makes me feel special. That's why I am always excited whenever I received a postcard. It doesn't take much effort and relatively cheap but the memories stay longer, hopefully forever! Let's keep sending them!

Comments

Popular Posts